🌿 Gluten Free
🌿 Easy to make
These guys have everything going for them. They’re great as a healthy lunch or dinner and also perfect to serve for guests at a dinner party.
50g Paella rice (or any other rice)*
20g Pine nuts*
100g chickpeas, cooked*
1 tbsp Harissa*
1 tbsp Capers, chopped*
12 Olives, chopped*
6 Sundried tomatoes, chopped*
Fresh mint, chopped
All ingredients with an * can be found at Scoop
1. Chop the tops off the peppers, remove the seeds, place them in a baking tray, drizzle with oil and roast for 10 mins at around 200C
2. Par boil the rice for around 8-10 mins. You want it to still be under done and have quite a bite to it.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl. You can also add feta if you don’t mind it not being vegan.
4. When the rice is done add the rice to the mixture and mix well.
5. Remove the peppers from the oven, stuff them with the rice mixture and return them to the oven for a further 15 mins until the peppers are soft.