These fritters are super easy to whip up. You can use any veg really. I particularly like this recipe as you can use up leftover veg from previous meals, eliminating food waste! They make a great vegetarian meal that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
1 leek, sliced
1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil*
2 handfuls leftover veg, I used steamed broccoli and brussel sprouts
10g mixed seeds, toasted*
2 eggs, beaten
Handful chopped coriander*
- Sauté the leek in a little olive oil until caramelised
- In a bowl mix the leek with all the remaining ingredients (besides the feta)
- Heat a little more oil in a pan and using a table spoon, drop fritter shaped portions of the mixture
- Fry on each side for about 3-5 minutes, until golden
- Top with fresh coriander and crumbled feta.